Methods of Admission for Non-Iranian Students
1. Admission by checking the applicant's academic record
(fstudent.iau.ir) for non-resident students who have not completed their basic
education in Iran.
2. Admission through national entrance exams and through no
exam courses of Islamic Azad University (in www.sanjesh.org and
azmoon.iau.ac.ir) for non-Iranian undergraduate students who have completed
their basic education in Iran.
1. Having non-Iranian citizenship and presenting valid
non-Iranian identity documents.
2. No legal prohibition of presence in the Islamic Republic
of Iran with the approval of the Ministry of Intelligence's Foreign Affairs
3. Final registration and continuing education are subject
to legal formalities to leave the country (except non-Iranian non-resident
applicants in the country) and obtain a passport as well as a study visa.
4. The average requirement for non-Iranian applicants (checking
applicant's file fstudent.iau.ir) is as follows:
* No need for a GPA (grade point average) for associate and
undergraduate degrees of Non-Medical Group.
* Having a valid diploma for non-medical bachelor's degrees
that has been approved by the relevant authorities in the country concerned.
* Having a final grade point average of 12 or above for
undergraduate medical sciences.
* Having a final grade point average of 14 or above and having
condition to participate in a scientific interview for Medical Doctoral
* Having a valid undergraduate qualification for entry to the
postgraduate course, which has been approved by the relevant authorities in the
relevant country and approved by the Ministry of Science, Research and
Technology of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Sufficient knowledge of Farsi or certification of Farsi
language proficiency in SAMFA or reputable institutions is required.
How to Apply for Admission of Non-Iranian Applicants (By
Checking the Applicant's Study File at fstudent.iau.ir):
1. Register with the latest education and residency
documents at fstudent.iau.ir.
2. It is necessary to upload the PDF version of documents on
the above website.
3. Delivering the original of the above documents along with
two pieces of 4 * 3 photo at the time of final registration.
Valid documents for registration:
Residency documents including passports that hold at least 6
months of legal residence permit, or a valid identity card or last valid
1. Register with the Student Affairs system at www.saorg.ir
and obtain a tracking code
2. Provide the tracking code obtained to the Consular
Officer at the University Branch.
3. Necessity for Non-Iranian Students Holding a Valid
Passport to Visit the Department of Consular Affairs of International
University Vice President for Issuing Passports and Visas.
4. Necessity for non-Iranian students holding a residence
card to go to the university to visit the Office of Citizenship and Foreign
Immigration of the relevant governorate of the province where they are
registered to review and comment on the authenticity of residence or
identification documents, issuing a Certificate of Accounts and obtaining a
passport For the purpose of legal procedures for obtaining a visa and residence
5. Conditional registration of students who do not have a
passport or residence card in the first semester of the academic year and a
definitive registration after the legal procedure of leaving the country and
issuing a passport and obtaining a visa and residence permit.
6. Completion of all passport, visa and residency procedures
by the end of the second semester of admission.